S-line or Votex kit?

i have an A4 with the s-line kit. it looks much better than a normal A4 but being honest i really like the votex kit :)

I Have the vortex one on my 2003 tdi Avant and I think it look the nuts!
All I need is some s line wheels to fill the arches

If i had to pick one of them kits it would be the S-Line.I dont like all the plastic bits on the rear of the votex kit and the front bumper looks cr@p imo.Is the votex kit the one that sticks on top of your original bumpers?Have you thought about other kits or does it have to be one of these?

The Votex one I think does just sit in front of the old one, which means you can see through the grills. Which spoils it. Would be much better buying the front bumper/valance through Audi (or perhaps audi-accessories) separately.

I was going through this dilemma myself recently, and in the end I've just colour coded what was there. Not as sporty looking but still looks good...

As a matter of interest, the front valance direct from Audi was £110 incl. VAT (includes the 2 x side grills for the spots too).

im also thinking of fitting either the s-line or vortex front bumper/apron but is there anyway of fitting the Vortex front skirt flush with the rest of the bumper?

james0808 said:
If i had to pick one of them kits it would be the S-Line.I dont like all the plastic bits on the rear of the votex kit and the front bumper looks cr@p imo.Is the votex kit the one that sticks on top of your original bumpers?Have you thought about other kits or does it have to be one of these?

I was looking at these 2 kits because they're original Audi parts, but could consider other alternatives

When i got my A4 i really wanted to get an S-Line kit for it.After seeing a few around with this kit on i wanted something different same as i did with my wheels.Im really glad i chose something different now as ive not seen another A4 near me with this kit on.There is one with a reiger kit which does look nice.

Definitely S-line. The Votex looks good from 10ft away but up close you can see how it gets stuck on over the existing lower trim. There is a noticeable lip around where everything is stuck on which spoils the looks of the B6 IMHO.

S-line FTW!

JR001
Will be taking some pics as soon as there is some decent weather, as my avatar needs updating also.

The car looks MUCH better now it's been colour-coded.

Some might think a body kit isn't necessary...

Im for the vortex kit..I purposely bought one instead of the later s-line kit....its too subtle in my opinion...the vortex is a bit more apparent! If fitted well, it looks good.The joint simply looks like the shape of the bumper.
I also think the vortex is a bit rarer..

I am also thinking of retrofitting my 02' A4 with the s-line kit.
Is "audi-accessories" the best place to go with ?
Also, is it true that the lower front bumper would also need a replacement of the upper front bumper ?
Just want to make clear that the retrofit kit has already included everything needed for the conversion.
Thanks.