LED Tail lights

sniperlover

Reaction score
hi guys what do u think of this tail lights.Want to get your opinions first.

LED-Tail-Lights-Lamp-Audi-A4-S4-B6-Euro-02-05-KTL177_W0QQitemZ280047715588QQihZ018QQcategoryZ72241QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Not too bad could do with a silvertec bulb in the top and the chrome looks a bit tacky but other that that nice

not sure on these. i think changing tail lights belongs to **** cars like nova's etc but the audi is a tad more refined than that. as already said a bit tacky

i would leave it be!

changing lights seems tacky esp if it aint oem+ style

I had a set of those and the way the fit to the car is terrible.
They have large pieces of weather stripping sticking out and the farthest corner of the tail light doesn't sit snug with the car. I had them on my car for about 3 months and took them off and sold them. The OEM lights fit so much better and look much cleaner. I really liked having LED tail lights but until someone can make a quality product that looks good on the car I will stick with the OEM tails.

BTW if you have the DIS display in the center of the cluster then you'll get a rear brake light out warning unless you put some load leveling resistors in place.

Here's the thread I posted of them on my car:
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=21845&highlight=LED+tails

I changed my bulbs to LED items, but the Stop/Tail fits in perpendicular to the others, and with a normal bulb this isn't an issue but with directional LED's it is. I modified the lamp so that it pointed towards the back of the car, but they just weren't bright enough, they were a better shade of red but only about half as bright. The indicators were even worse.

I changed back to normal bulbs, because I imagined that if someone were to rear end me, I might be liable because of the decreased output. Not worth it