ARMREST

hi I have not fitted one but would also like to know how it is done?? Did you get yours from a breakers or new?? How much do they cost??

you have to change the centre console unless you want to start cutting holes in it (and are accurate with a dremel or similar) and the armrest fits through a hole in front of the rear ashtray, it bolts to a bracket on the transmission tunnel.

is the bracket there on all A4's but just hidden by the centre console?

Thanks for the advice, i checked out that website, although £155 seems steep for the arm rest may hold out for one appearing on ebay.

Arm Rest on ebay

Another one

Seen this one, apparently they take about an hour and a half to fit and involve cutting out a rectangle on the console, the mounting nuts are under the console as standard

Scott

If it wouldn't leave a dirty great big hole, you could have mine, I find it just gets in my way to be honest.

I bought mine off ebay for £90 to match my interior cos Audi wanted £215 for it in grey cloth !!

When i looked at fitting it didnt fancy cutting out the ash tray area in case i caused some damage !!!

I phoned Audi and i asked them how much to install the kit and they quoted me £33 + vat which i snapped there hand off at.

Job done !!