Volks AutosSky Insurance
    2nd Gear

Status

highish mileage S4s-real value??

I'm contemplating going for an avant, 2003 with 60k on it. It has had a new clutch & flywheel under warranty, and has AMD St III. Most of the 03/53 plate seem to be making around the 20k mark, is a fully loaded one with these mods and 20k PA mileage worth anything near the same?are there mant sub 20k avants out there?
    I cant seem to find many on auto trader etc. opinions/ potential problems please
    Nogaro Blue 225 TTC/ A4 B6 1.9 tdi Quattro Avant, ebony black

http://community.webshots.com/album/420477869rkDGXm

2. # ADS
    ADS

Controversial & Contradictive

Status
    I'm suprised the clutch and flywheel were changed under warranty, my guess is that they failed because of the extra power from the stage3 AMD. Never the less, the clutch and flywheel will now be guaranteed for 2 years which is a nice bit of peace of mind. My concern would be the torsen diff. If the extra power has wrecked the clutch, has it also damaged the torsen? Sorry, I've only given you more questions and I haven't given you any answers.
    53 A4 2.5TDi Quattro Sport 180 Tiptronic. Heated Buffalino leather, DVD Sat Nav RNS-E, TV, Bluetooth, 6 cd, BOSE, Colour DIS, Cruise Control, Auto lights and mirrors, Interior light pack, Heated mirrors.

5th Gear

Status
    I think I heard about some issue with the flywheel on audiworld.com but I cant really remember (dual mass type like Porsche).
    20K is pretty good and behind book...
    Sounds pretty good to me if it has spec also...although I would prefer it to be standard if it were me...
    Porsche 997 Carrera 4 S - Black, Sport Chrono, Sport seats, PCM, Nav, Tel, Park assist and rear wiper (Yes!, its an option!)
    2012 Audi Q7 Sline Plus - Daytona Grey ,Nav+, Wheel upgrade, Storage and tow pack.

Gone -2007 S5 4.2 ,2008 S3, 2007 TTC 3.2, 2007 RS4 Saloon, 2004 S4 Saloon, 2006 A4 2.0T Sline SE,2002 A3 3.2 Sline, 2001 A4 1.8T,2001 Boxster, 1983 911SC,1992 Corrado G60,1988 GTi.

(Vag com owner)

Reverse Gear

Status
    tbh at the end of the day its up to you, its a good enough price for the car if its up to mustard