18's off,19's on

james0808

Reaction score
After alot of searching to find some alloys i liked which wasn't Audi replicas,nice as they are but i wanted something different i finally got these.Cheap as chips and surprisingly they are lighter than the 18's.Which was nice.I will get some better pics when it stops pi55ing it down.

18's
IMAG0308d.jpg

19's
19f-1.jpg

18's old picture
IMAG0290.jpg

19's
19s.jpg

Need some centre badges,gona have a look on ebay for some.
What do you think???

Looks a lot better, Im not a big fan of those Nuvolari wheels whatever they are called anyway they look too 'chunky'. Peugeot have got the same design on the new 307's.

The front spoiler looks a lot better too with the grills in black.

By the way did you get the grey plastic bits at the bottom of your doors sprayed? If so how did you do it??

Cheers

John

I do like the old wheels but i wanted 19's.
I got the door sils painted when i got the kit painted.

take it u have a set of 18's for sale now james like me :laugh:

cool.... very nice, 19's are the way forward- also like the seats. where you steal them from??

raymie said:
take it u have a set of 18's for sale now james like me :laugh:
Already sold to a mate.;)

Mcgough said:
cool.... very nice, 19's are the way forward- also like the seats. where you steal them from??

Good old ebay and they was a steal too.

Dont really know what to do to it now.Might just enjoy driving it while the weather is cr@p.
Thanks for the nice replies.:beerchug:

Wheels look good, looks the you could do with a small drop on the back end to finish it off. Loving the hoff too :laugh:

looks great James! much better with the 19s

another good job, very nice car :)

The back is lower than it looks in the picture,just come off the jack.Its weird though the back is higher than the front and ive tried two different sets of springs with the koni shocks and both was the same.:think:

Might be a daft question but could the back be higher due to the RS4 RARB.I put it on at the same time as the suspension???I originally thought it was the weight of the diesel engine but both sets of springs are designed for tdi.Any one else had this problem?

best thing to do m8 is coilovers if u have money to splash

Coilovers,might have a look to see what i can find.I know they are height adjustable but shouldn't my suspension now be level???

Thank you silver75.Just looked at coilovers,expensive.I only want to bring the back down about 10-15mm.Im really happy with the handling of the koni's,just wish it was level.Might just get some different springs.What are people on here using on their TDI'S?

dstech said:
They look great! I was thinking of getting the Mandrus Mellinium wheels....are these the same wheels? What offset and width are the wheels?
Im not sure what they are.
They are et35, 8.5"

are they 19 carrlson replicas? where from how much?

i just got quoted £800 for them from merseyspeed liverpool, sounds like a bargain:happy:

slight post hijak, but who made supplied you body kit? and what is the kit called?

thnak you

PS. wheels look stunning!!

Hi im after an A4 and plan to put 19's or even 20's on, can you tell me if the 19's rub at all? cheers

james0808 said:
I got them from a place in bolton,£815 delivered.:yes:

they look like merc wheels to be honest, carelson wheels i think they are called, a upgrade set of rims for the clk