Know which body kit this is??

razputin

Reaction score
Have finally talked myself into changing my VW Passat for an A4 130 TDi Sport & decided that i just got to get a body kit on to it too :p

Can anybody tell me what body kit is on the car below? Possibly tell me the best place to get it from too. Been told i should stay away from the 'stick on' type front bumpers. Is this one of those?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers :)

Cheers for that!!

Think its close, but the rear bumper is a good bit different.

Thanks any way man :)

Is the front bumper not the same as the GMBH option kit available on the A4? It is also known as the Votex kit in America.

In fact, just looked at the rear bumper, and it is a bit different to the GMBH kit.

Looks like the standard Audi accessory Votex kit. I think there is a bit of trim missing from around the exhaust exits on the rear bumper. If it is the Votex kit, it's a stick on kit that fits to the lower section of the original bumpers. I've not heard of any problems with them and I had it on my old B6 Sport for 18 months with no issues.

Try the Audi Accessories website for a decent price.

It's the same kit as I had put on my car when I bought it from Audi.

It is a bonded kit over the exisiting bumpers and I have had it on for 12 months and no problems at all with it. It does make for tricky parking and driving over speed bumps though as the front bumper is quite low.

I paid Audi £1500 for the kit and paint and fitting. If the images below don't display then please click the boxes where they should display to take you to the picturespace site they are stored.

I concur with G4JSG, standard Audi Kit.
I too have had no problems whatsoever
over last 4.5 years.
It is low at the front though and a
re-spray, underneath only, is needed every
couple of years.
I also think it looks pretty good.
My only comment would be that on my
02 it leaves the black door bottoms and
it would have been nice to have those
colour coded as well

Malcolm Sim

Yep, definately Audi GmbH, as i have same on mine... sweet kit, very smart, very slick.

peeps, i know this is not the place for this, however i'm trying to sell a set of Eibach lowering springs as well as my pride n joy, i'm unable to post any ads on the trading post forum, apparently i don't have enough post under my name???

Thanks guys. Greatly appreciated!!

I'll be getting it on as soon as i get the car i'm after :)

2003 A4 130 TDi Sport, silver of course :p

its the original audi kit that, just got the side skirts missin wheels are 19's as the RS6 don't come in a 20"

HI,THE PICTURE SHOWS THE QUATTRO KIT.
IT IS MADE BY MS DESIGN IN GERMANY FOR AUDI.
I BOUGHT MINE LAST WEEK FROM A COMPANY IN NORTHEN IRELAND FOR A LOT LESS THAN DEALER PRICES.
GIVE THEM A CALL ON 028877 58723.
I FITTED THE KIT AND HAD THE TWIN EXHAUSTS DONE ON MINE.
I ALSO PAINTED THE LOWER DOOR MOULDINGS.
I THINK THIS IS THE ONLY KIT WORTH FITTING TO THIS MODEL

These are the part numbers and prices from the Audi Accesseries Cataloge they are for the 1.8T so the part No. for the rear has the twin exhausts.

Front - €446.04 8E0071609 9AX
Sides - €382.94 8E0071685 9AX
Rear - €269.69 8E0071610U 9AX
Grille set - €110 8E0071611B 041

A4LOWRIDER said:
HI,THE PICTURE SHOWS THE QUATTRO KIT.
IT IS MADE BY MS DESIGN IN GERMANY FOR AUDI.
I BOUGHT MINE LAST WEEK FROM A COMPANY IN NORTHEN IRELAND FOR A LOT LESS THAN DEALER PRICES.
GIVE THEM A CALL ON 028877 58723.
I FITTED THE KIT AND HAD THE TWIN EXHAUSTS DONE ON MINE.
I ALSO PAINTED THE LOWER DOOR MOULDINGS.
I THINK THIS IS THE ONLY KIT WORTH FITTING TO THIS MODEL

how much did you pay??, not bein rude just interested in that kit:blush:

Bigally,i paid £750 inc vat.
This was for the front skirt,sides,rear skirt and boot spoiler.
Its easy to fit this kit,i paid a local bodyshop £375 to paint and fit.
As for the prices quoted above i think they do not include vat as i checked all prices before buying,plus the kit has recently gone up in price from Audi.

FrankG said:
These are the part numbers and prices from the Audi Accesseries Cataloge they are for the 1.8T so the part No. for the rear has the twin exhausts.

Front - €446.04 8E0071609 9AX
Sides - €382.94 8E0071685 9AX
Rear - €269.69 8E0071610U 9AX
Grille set - €110 8E0071611B 041

Yes you are right I forgot to include V.A.T>
Total inc. v.a.t = €1462.50