New A4 Avant GmbH Sport pack pic

Jon

Reaction score
As Audi's site has been updated today here is the forst side on pic i have seen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Any others appreciated.

Jon.

That's nice Jon.

You're sure going to notice a different noise from that sweet sounding 2.4 V6 though.

Guess the new motor should be quicker and more frugal to compensate, hopefully see it at a meet sometime. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Very nice Jon

So much /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif for the A4 Avant...especially when it looks like that.

[ QUOTE ]
Jon said:
As Audi's site has been updated today here is the forst side on pic i have seen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Any others appreciated.

Jon.
37155-A4_GmbH.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Does anyone know if this sport bodykit replaces the bodykit on my car which is 4 months old. I'm not sure what the kit is called on mine as I bought the car from stock rather than waiting for an ordered one.
I do know it is a £1500 option from the dealers.
PD130k.jpg

18ME, your car looks awesome, such aggression on it's face /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
18ME said:
Cheers Jon and Gambba /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Its Silver Metallic, thats all I know. Not sure on the shade.
What does GmbH mean anyway?

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool, just wondered as the one i have on order is Akoya Silver.

I just hope mine will look as good as yours when it arrives, the only difference will be the bodykit and 18" RSTT's

GmbH are the people behind the RS4 and RS6, they are a subsidary company owned by Audi who do all the performance stuff and styling kits.

[ QUOTE ]
Jon said:
[ QUOTE ]
18ME said:
Cheers Jon and Gambba /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Its Silver Metallic, thats all I know. Not sure on the shade.
What does GmbH mean anyway?

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool, just wondered as the one i have on order is Akoya Silver.

I just hope mine will look as good as yours when it arrives, the only difference will be the bodykit and 18" RSTT's

GmbH are the people behind the RS4 and RS6, they are a subsidary company owned by Audi who do all the performance stuff and styling kits.

[/ QUOTE ]

Akoya Silver is a fair bit darker than the standard silver I think and its Pearl. Should be nice.
I'm sure that I've seen GmbH after a lot of other German companies like we have "Ltd" over here.

That's correct, it is basically the German equivalent of Ltd.

It appears however that i didn't mention the fact that i was referring to Quattro GmbH, leading to some confusion /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif i'm sure Audi would like to own every GmbH /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Cheers,

Jon.