AH FabricationsVolks Autos

Thread: Which bulbs

1st Gear

Status

Which bulbs

hi guys want to get some xenon bulbs for my audi a4 but cant seem to find a good one,did put osram silver star but dont like them.look at piaa but too pricey.So I want to get that HID look without spending too much any ideas....

2. # ADS
    ADS

Big Ron

Status
    ...are you talking about retro fitting HID? Ive never used the osrams, or phillips blue visions ( both very popular) I speant the extra and got the PIAA Xtreme Whites..

does exactly what it says on the tin..
    had people flashing me at night and I had some old bloke scowling at me while sheilding his eyes... and this was in the afternoon!

EDIT they are not xenons if thats what your after, they not a patch on them but they emit a very bright white light
    Last edited by silver75; 25th September 2006 at 19:33.

Smart Roadster 03
    Ford Sportka 05

1st Gear

Status

Bulbs

Thanks for the reply,like the colour...will have to invest in the xtreme white bulbs

1st Gear

Status

bulbs and audi issue

Having check the Piaa Xtreme white plus bulb.It seem pricey 69.00 for a pair,does anyone know where i can get a alternate one without spending too much money for headlight bulbs.

Another problem is that sometime my audi just cut off for no reason when driving.I have ask a few people about this and they said it happens too.Is there a solution to this?

1st Gear

Status

which bulbs

hi guys went out today and dash out 60.00 for F..king hid bulbs.it took me awhile to get the bulbs in,in the blistering cold.Only to find out it looks the same as the old bulbs.Now really pi..ed off.Do i return the bulbs or do i keep it.

Big Ron

Status
    If its the PIAA halogen bulbs then it they looked the same as the standard bulbs (but a little brighter) for the 1st couple of days then the longer I had them in the colour temp seemed to change.

If you spent 60 quid on another type of bulb then send them back and get the PIAAs for a few quid more
    Last edited by silver75; 4th November 2006 at 10:23.

Smart Roadster 03
    Ford Sportka 05