Which bulbs

sniperlover

Reaction score
hi guys want to get some xenon bulbs for my audi a4 but cant seem to find a good one,did put osram silver star but dont like them.look at piaa but too pricey.So I want to get that HID look without spending too much any ideas....
:ermm:

...are you talking about retro fitting HID? Ive never used the osrams, or phillips blue visions ( both very popular) I speant the extra and got the PIAA Xtreme Whites..
[URL="http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h23/silver75_2006/piaa1.jpg"][/URL]

does exactly what it says on the tin..
had people flashing me at night and I had some old bloke scowling at me while sheilding his eyes... and this was in the afternoon!

EDIT they are not xenons if thats what your after, they not a patch on them but they emit a very bright white light

Thanks for the reply,like the colour...will have to invest in the xtreme white bulbs

Having check the Piaa Xtreme white plus bulb.It seem pricey £69.00 for a pair,does anyone know where i can get a alternate one without spending too much money for headlight bulbs.

Another problem is that sometime my audi just cut off for no reason when driving.I have ask a few people about this and they said it happens too.Is there a solution to this?

hi guys went out today and dash out £60.00 for F..king hid bulbs.it took me awhile to get the bulbs in,in the blistering cold.Only to find out it looks the same as the old bulbs.Now really pi..ed off.Do i return the bulbs or do i keep it.

If its the PIAA halogen bulbs then it they looked the same as the standard bulbs (but a little brighter) for the 1st couple of days then the longer I had them in the colour temp seemed to change.

If you spent 60 quid on another type of bulb then send them back and get the PIAAs for a few quid more