Newly washed & polished

Randomjim said:
Looking shiny, never used gold glass how do you rate it?

Mutt's nuts, and them some. Best I've ever used. Start with a Clay Bar & Quick Detailer, to get the bonded contaminants off (the ones you can feel but can't see), then a couple of coats of Gold Class. You have to do it in that order, cos the clay bar takes off any existing wax protection.

Not only will the car look and feel gorgeous, it'll be well set up & protected for the winter.

Cool will have to give it a go, i sell it but ive always used auto glym which i think is really good. Got loads of free mer the other day but i thought it was rubbish lol.

Randomjim said:
Cool will have to give it a go, i sell it but ive always used auto glym which i think is really good. Got loads of free mer the other day but i thought it was rubbish lol.

I've used Autoglym and Mer in the past. Meguiars just pi$$es all over them.

hey guys i polished ma car for a change and i used auto glym super resin polish then meguires gold class wax and what can i say i'v never seen ma car soooo shiney in ma life

I really rate meguiars gold class, it does exactly what it says. Gives the car a gold class look and feel!!

get some, you wont regret it!!!

:confused:
aq965 said:
hey guys i polished ma car for a change and i used auto glym super resin polish then meguires gold class wax and what can i say i'v never seen ma car soooo shiney in ma life

Are you from mississippi?

mississippi.jpg

"..ah polish ma car wit spit 'n' sheeet dun never seen ma car so gaddamn shiney..."