Will these alloys fit?

james0808

Reaction score
Ive been offored some 19" alloys et35 with 255/40/19 tyres.These was fitted to an A6 but will they fit on an A4:uhm:

Thanks guys,my internet has been playing up so i tried the wheels on and you are right about the tyres,what do you think about the wheels though,im in two minds.The pictures are not the best it was taken off a phone.....
DSC00005.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

They look like those look a like alloy hubcaps!. Stick with what you have got.

I agree with everyone else. Cheap and nasty look to them...sorry!

Dude i do agree with everyone the wheels look nasty and it makes your audi look cheap.

Well you lot have made my mind up for me.Going to try and find some others.:respekt:

glad you saw sense .... do they have a west coast customs badge in the centre ?

Nah don't think they suit the motor, stick with the obvious choices, I'd get a set of A8 Diamond Cut wheels if I was looking to replace my wheels.

Randomjim said:
Look like 'mania' wheels to me
They are Kosei alloys.I was hoping to get something none Audi,every A4 i see has either rs4,rs6 or A8 alloys.These wheels are nice but im hoping to find something different.

james0808 said:
They are Kosei alloys.I was hoping to get something none Audi,every A4 i see has either rs4,rs6 or A8 alloys.These wheels are nice but im hoping to find something different.

I know what you mean the 'rs' wheels have been done to death.

kenny_boon said:
love the pic of your S4 seats :) still searching for some at decent money
I keep looking also,if i find some at a good price i will let you know.

New RS4 Wheels? Quite rare at present but just like everything else will prob be done to death soon aswell.

What about merc rims, or chrysler 300c rims how rare are they. Proberably the same stud pattern too as there owned by merc.

Starting to see a few cars with new RS4 wheels on(mainly seat leons)around here.Didnt know about merc alloys,will have a look.Cheers.