Pre-painted boot spoiler

Ooo, i may get one for mine. I'll have to find out what my colour is called.

Thanks

Very quick delivery, considering it came from Ontario in Canada. I ordered it on Sunday and it arrived yesterday by DHL, but no-one was home,. So I actually got it today when they came back to deliver. The colour match is good, and it took me ten minutes to fit. I'll post pics as soon as I can (the car's reverse parked against the front of the house just now).

For the price, I'd recommend it.

Nice one Jeff - looks good. I might just order one for myself. Is there much of a space between the spoiler and the boot from the 3M tape?

necroeire said:
Nice one Jeff - looks good. I might just order one for myself. Is there much of a space between the spoiler and the boot from the 3M tape?

Minimal. The 3m tape is 1mm thick, and VERY sticky! Only after I'd secured it into place did I realise that the nearside end was positioned about 1mm further back then it should be, and ever-so-slightly out of flush with the boot corner. However, it is now well and truly secured, and no way am I going to attempt to re-align it.

I wouldn't say it's an OEM finish, but for a pocket-money upgrade, it's well worth it. Every UK or Eurpoean supplier on Ebay charges more to ship an unpainted spoiler than this crew does for a painted one, and I doubt you'd get a better finish if you paid your local paint-shop to do it.

Also, having ordered it on Sunday, it was shipped from Canada by DHL the next day, and reached my house on Thursday.

If they're not listing one in your colour right now, I suggest you contact them & ask if they can prepare one for you.