Finally getting her back today!!

Mikebabs1

Reaction score
For those of you who read my other post, entitled AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!! - http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=23125 - you'll know that due to an idiotic van driver I have been without my much loved car for several weeks.

It will be 8 weeks tomorrow since the accident, and for the past 6 weeks I've been doing the 60 mile round trip to work and back in a Punto! Needless to say I've been missing the A4 a lot, particularly in this weather given that the Punto doesn't have air con (or even a CD player!!).

Anyway, got the call yesterday and the car is finally ready to be collected. I'm going on my way home tonight!! I'm excited obviously, but also a little nervous as I really hope they've done a good job on the repairs.

I'll get some pics tonight and hopefully upload them tomorrow!

Mike

Hi, if you find this happens again, make sure you get a decent car, don't let the insurance company fob you off with some grade 1 reject hire car, if the accident was not your fault then contact Audi they use contract managment centres who can get decent cars to you very quickly, I got a bumper scuff and slight wing damage from a royal mail van last year, I contact my insurance company (esure) and they offered me the usual crappy nissan micra etc courtesy car, but i wanted my car repaired at Audi, and audi arranged my hire car and I chose a Audi TT 225 quattro for 2 weeks :)

Rememeber, why should you have to suffer for someone else's neglegence, this is how i look at it, you drive a premium brand car, and expect a premium brand car in return....

If it was your fault though, then I would just take what i was given :)

yep hope everything is OK with the old girl !