A4 Sat nav..a few questions...

M4KTT

Reaction score
Hi there.. not had many posts upto now..

Ive just got my hands on a 1.8t. it has the concert cd with the sub in the shelf.
I've been looking into fitting the sat nav unit( quite a few on ebay) but realise the climate controls are in the way.
I just wanted to know whats involved in fitting the unit, mainly for the sat nav and tv functions...

cheers.

Mark.

you need the one that fits below but i'm still looking for it lol and its been bout 4 months now. i've trimmed my one down to make it fit looks ok but there is a gap underneath. also you need the mounting think from audi bout 30 quid. also depending on which unit your gonna get you may need a cd changer or phatnoise.

thanks for the reply. i may give that a miss then!
spotted the units on ebay, wondered if it was a cost effective way of getting TV instead of going down the aftermarket route

Just one warning be careful who you buy off Ebay, I looked at a few that were going for like £200-£300, obviously a con!

i pay'd 350 for mine and nothing wrong with it as i said before the bits you need add up but its well worth it. unit is 2500 quid from audi without disc! you do also need vag com and lead to program ya car to make speakers, speed sensor, etc all work on the unit. and the things you can do with it are endless.