18" RS6 Reps on a 2002 A4 Avant

Mike_C

Reaction score
I'm thinking about this and was wondering if anyone else has put RS6 rep's on a A4. Pictures would be Nice

check out "that winnegars" car... I'm not positive if they are the same wheels you guys have in Europe, but his are the 18"s from the RS6 in the states... looks great.

[ QUOTE ]
dougan said:
check out "that winnegars" car... I'm not positive if they are the same wheels you guys have in Europe, but his are the 18"s from the RS6 in the states... looks great.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool ... I'm famous in the States ... not bad for a "Winnegar" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

hehe... sorry man... "that wigginer" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

YA! my orders' on the line... or in "in queue" (don't you guys say queue?) ...they tell me its gonna be a good 60 days before she's built and shipped though... I'm peein' myself with excitement... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/****.gif

[ QUOTE ]
18ME said:
When I seen this thread I was rather hoping to see RS6 wheels on an A4. Have you changed your wheels that wigginer or do they have RS4 wheels on the RS6 on the States? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It would seem that way, by the sounds of it, becasue those are dfinately the RS4 wheels on Wigginers car...

Dougan are you sure about your facts? This is what the RS6 wheels look like in Europe, replicas fitted on a TT (Picture coutesy of ScoTTy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif)

I HAVE A 3.0 SPORT CAB AND WENT TO MY AUDI DEALER , THEY SAID THEY WILL GO ON MY A4.BUT AUDI ARE USEING A NEW WHEEL SUPPLIER AND HAVE A WHEEL CATALOGUE OF THE WHEELS BEING USED AND CAN ADVISE YOU.THEY OFFERD ME A SET WITH T6YRES FOR £2500. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif