any Bristol S4 owner with an aftermarket exhaust i.e. Milltek?

p1tse

Reaction score
I've yet to hear and go in a s4 with an aftermarket exhaust

any Bristol members here have say a resonated Milltek willing to give a demo?

Remove the back boxes and just put pipe or cut the back boxes open and do a straight through......lots of videos on YouTube. They sound awesome!

they sound loud even at tickover
the problem is when your on the motorway they sound REALLY loud and screw up the enjoyment of the journey
you will very quickly get bored of this

if your going to get an exhaust do it properly and get the resonated milltek

I've had a non-res Milltek for nearly 3 years and I'm still not bored of it. It's not disruptive at all - it only drones if you're in the wrong gear and accelerate slowly at about 1000 RPM.

non resonated milltek would be my second preferance , i actually did try this before moving to resonated
but in comparison they still drone a lot on motorway

either is definitely preferable to simply removing the back boxes

or if you actually want more power out of it remove the restriction in the pre cats this makes a massive differance

horses for courses mate , im not having a pop at anyone who wants the resonated but there is a big difference between resonated and non resonated

a guy i work with has exactly the same car , same year, same colour , very similar mileage
his is manual and mine is tiptronic

he didn't think his car droned at all until he drove my resonated one on the motorway and noticed how much difference there really is
a month later he bought the resonated centre sections off ebay second hand