Best way to connect an iphone?

mattyb6

Reaction score
What's the best way to get my iphone to work in my car??

I DONT have Bose and it's a single din concert head unit. That's pretty much it, I don't have to cd changer either.

I know some people have problems with the rear speakers working with after head units, and I don't think I could afford RNSE, but RNSE has OEM look which I like.

I do have a really good quality spare sub, components and amp sitting on the shed. Would it be worth using maybe?

I've looked at the parrot kit, but don't think I like it, and I've been looking at the Denison gateway too

Any thoughts lads?

What at you looking for, just music playback?

If so you can get the connects2 boxes for circa £30 that plug into the headphone jack.

Aye mate, not bothered about anything fancy, aslong as it meets the quaintly of what I'm getting now ( which it will)

Il have a look at then connect2 now

Any good greeny?

Not to ***** about Bluetooth like

Yeah it worked fine. It plugged into the CD changer socket on the back of the standard stereo. I believe the Dension ones are better quality Hands Free Car Kits | iPod Adapter for Car | Bluetooth Hands Free Kits but their equivalent model is £169. I never had a problem with mine. The only thing is they only come with the older 30 pin iPhone adapter, so you would just need an adapter if you have the newer lightening connector.

Yeah I have a iphone 5 with lightening plug

Il have a look tmra and maybe treat myself

Sick of living in the past with CDs

I have a xcarlink in mine with a RNS-D,Bose and CD charger and it works great. Only thing it doesn't do is show artist and track names which I would have liked.

Found these
CTAADUSB003 Audi A2 2000 - 2003 Car USB SD AUX In Interface Adaptor Connects2 | eBay

Connects2 CTVADX001 Audi A2 A3 A4 A6 TT Car Aux In iPhone iPod Interface Adaptor | eBay

Think il go for the top one £60

As I could just buy a USB stick or memory card and leave it in which would free up memory on my iphone

The good thing about these is you can use your phone as a dab radio too, and if you get a lead with a speaker in it you can use it as a hands free.

Not to bothered about hands free
As I've got no mates lol joking I just never answer my phone to anyone
Plus our lass has agreed to me getting one as she can put her music on ;) or as I put it anyway haha

I've been looking and rns e and Jesus Christ for what their are there expensive

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=321370375399

I have this fitted to mine, works brilliantly (especially for the price), even plays iphone sat nav directions through the speakers.
Took all of 5 minutes to fit, you're more than welcome to try the one in mine see if its what you're after.

Thanks
Mark

I did wonder why you would offer to try yours
But then I realised your only at bishop lol

Il have a think into what I'm going to do, and il get back back to ya