Volks AutosAH Fabrications
    1st Gear

Status

rear door handle illumination

Hello all, I have purchased s4 rear door cards with the led's built into the handles. I have converted the doorcard from electric window to manual but due to not having the control module.(as my windows are manual) how can I wire the led's up to come on woth vehicles lights? Can I tap onto a wire somewhere?

Cheers shaun
    A4 B6 1.9TDI Avant in Ming Blue. S Line Bumper and Door Blades, Cruise Control, RS4 Carbon Fiber dash inlays, Passat Projector fogs with 55w 8000k HID, Carbon Wrapped Grills, Cupra Splitter, BBS LM reps 19", Heko Deflectors, S Line Spoiler, All LED interior Lights, Auto Dim Mirror, 1.8t exhaust, HD Touch screen headunit GPS DTV IPOD CD DVD, Front Armest, Rear Cupholders, Focal Sub, Focal Amp, Hertz 4ch Amp, 2x Focal Access 165a1 Components.

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    The lights are just plug and play all you need is the correct loom for the door card, failing that tap the connector out with a multimeter and wire yourself
    EBONY PEARL 2003 1.8T SPORT GMBH 190 AVANT 19" GALLARDO,S S4 SILVER SILK NAPPA HEATED RECARO,S MATT ALI MIRRORS,O.CT INTAKE PIPE, B7 DTM VOTEX SKIRTS, HYPERBOOST HX DIVERTER VALVE, RS4 DOORCARDS+TRIGGERS, AUTO-DIMMING REAR VIEW MIRROR, RS4 BRUSHED ALI TRIM, RS4 START BUTTON, PIPERCROSS PANEL FILTER, RIEGER INFINITY FRONT BUMPER:: NOW REMAP,D TO 240 ISH BHP OMG WHAT A DIFFERENCE

Pro Tinkerer

Status
    You could just run a wire to the front doors, and piggyback of those handles couldn't you?
    Made on the red side of Manchester

1st Gear

Status
    I could james its job st the issue of getting wires through the central pillar and through the rubber boot although I have done this previously wuth speaker cable. Also I have at least 2 like the ms ready for you!
    A4 B6 1.9TDI Avant in Ming Blue. S Line Bumper and Door Blades, Cruise Control, RS4 Carbon Fiber dash inlays, Passat Projector fogs with 55w 8000k HID, Carbon Wrapped Grills, Cupra Splitter, BBS LM reps 19", Heko Deflectors, S Line Spoiler, All LED interior Lights, Auto Dim Mirror, 1.8t exhaust, HD Touch screen headunit GPS DTV IPOD CD DVD, Front Armest, Rear Cupholders, Focal Sub, Focal Amp, Hertz 4ch Amp, 2x Focal Access 165a1 Components.

1st Gear

Status
    Sorry should say at least two of the looms ready for you (phone keeps having blips and types for me)

Pro Tinkerer

Status
    It might be a job best done when changing the seats then you can run the wires easier. I don't mind giving you a hand if you can do it on a day I'm off. I always find two pairs of hands are best when feeding wires.

1st Gear

Status
    Cheers for the offer mate, have you done all your suspension now?

Pro Tinkerer

Status
    Front end is all fitted, but I'm holding off fitting the rear springs for now as I want to pick up some new shocks to fit at the same time.
    I wouldn't mind an RS4 ARB to fit too while I'm there

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow ruffrida On Twitter Visit ruffrida's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy TDI View Post
    You could just run a wire to the front doors, and piggyback of those handles couldn't you?
    Yeh I'm with jim ere!
    B6 1.9tdi Quattro Avant Sport:
    My Build Thread = http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a4-a4-c...so-begins.html

Coming soon: -35mm Springs, Colour coded FOG grills, Trip stalk upgrade.
    Wish List; FMIC, BV43 turbo, Bigger Remap, Fat Clutch,Full Stainless, S4 Brakes, 5m mspacers - front, 10mm spacers rear, MFSW.