Cupra Splitter fitted.

AudiLeon

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Thought I'd have a quick hoop and see how they look.
Quite happy with it.

Reactions: Wahlstrom, quattrojames and BakPak
Good work my front end looks very similar in de-chromed form and spliter!

I think they improve the standard front better than any other.

Reactions: AudiLeon
I hadn't even thought about it. Till I remembered your old car James.

Silly question, but did the S4 front headlights come joey modded from the factory? I often go to meets with some guys on the SRS forum and the B6 S4 that comes has dark gray liners and look OEM.......and he said he hasn't modded them. I've not had a look on ETKA to see if there is different types yet.

Nice splitter BTW, my neighbour gave me a cupra one the same, might fit it to my GmbH kitted bumper soon.

Good call.
On it now.

Can't be any harder than the Bixenon mod I did to the A6.

Should have done it ages ago. I did it on my old car.

I like the vectra! Splitter on the a4 looks nice, perfect shape for the a4 bumper.

Good call.
On it now.

Can't be any harder than the Bixenon mod I did to the A6.

Should have done it ages ago. I did it on my old car.

Nice Vec - I still have a soft-spot for the old GSi's and ST's.

Silly question, but did the S4 front headlights come joey modded from the factory? I often go to meets with some guys on the SRS forum and the B6 S4 that comes has dark gray liners and look OEM.......and he said he hasn't modded them. I've not had a look on ETKA to see if there is different types yet.

Yes, S4 lights are dark inside as standard.

Reactions: Icarus83
Yes, S4 lights are dark inside as standard.

Hmm, maybe a route to head down if I had Xenons from the factory as I realize I'd have to code them in, I have VCDS and a lead but not the experience yet to confidently do it.

Think I'll buy another pair of DEPO replacements (fitted a pair a couple of months ago as my originals were obliterated with chips and am very happy with them for £40 each!!!) then Joey mod them so I can swap them over once complete, rather than rush the process.

Sorry for the thread hijack.....