Need fk coilovers ASAP! Where to buy????

rbailey88

Reaction score
I'm after a set of fk silverline coilovers for my cab, tried venom but they are out of stock and will be for a while, nothing on eBay, tried various companies through google searches but nothing, Tweeks don't do fk's, so I'm stuck! Got my new wheels, spacers, stud conversion ready to go on but no suspension. Anybody know of anywhere I could find a set? If not I'll have to try fk and wait for postage from Germany (want the car done in the next week ideally)

try dpm performance

Cheers, been on the phone to dpm this morning, as above at least 3 weeks wait. You do have an apex rdx kit in though for similar price, just had my heart set on fk's. Not sure what to do, I'm impatient and want to get my car done ha!

Personally I wouldn't bother with FK. KW or weitec imo.

I just want a quality kit that sits low enough at the back, my last a4 was on ap's which were great but back end needed another inch to get get it sat where I wanted it, a friend of mine is running fk's and it sits perfect on 19's, dpm do an apex kit (in stock) but never had them or heard much about them.

Have you see the system of turning the rear spring unit upside down? It's on A4mods. Does that help with height?

Have you see the system of turning the rear spring unit upside down? It's on A4mods. Does that help with height?

Not sure turning it upside will change anything, custom spring platforms are an option as I did on my previous a4 running ap's but only gained an extra 10mm, spoke to fk and they think at least 4-5 weeks until ready then delivery time on top. Not easy finding coilovers for a cab!