Audi a4 cabriolet 2003

Silly flocker

Reaction score
Hi need some help advice I had my yellow fuel light come on so drove to gas station and filled up but then when I tried to start the car it cranked over but won't start any one have any ideas as car been running great as always was serviced about 800 miles ago and had been in work shop the day before for new disks and pads on the front the car is a multitronic gear box

Fuel pump? They tend to go with no warning (except maybe a very, and I mean very, high pitched whine for a few miles before complete failure). If you can get scanned with VCDS that will most likely point you in the right direction.

Fuel pump? They tend to go with no warning (except maybe a very, and I mean very, high pitched whine for a few miles before complete failure). If you can get scanned with VCDS that will most likely point you in the right direction.
Help with codes if poss

The first one is for your immobilizer, the other is that your key signal is too low. Do you have another key you can try? Have you had any problems with the keys in the past?

Try your spare key, clear the codes and see what happens.