AMD Stage III f/ v8 S4 - Power?

• Thread starter imported_ZeroK66
  • Start date
I

imported_ZeroK66

Hello all,

The stage III kit from AMD says you can expect upto 40HP.

What after figures have you guys had on AMD rollers - and have you ever had the car on someone else's rollers?

I have heard a few figures mentioned before... but wanted to see if there is more than one person on the forums with this...

What engine are you talking about? ( it might help....................a bit)

BUB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

BUB,
The clue is in the post heading.................
A v8 S4 has got the 4.2 litre engine.......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
AMD Stage III f/ v8 S4 - Power?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh I see, sorry, you mean the AMD stage III for a S4 B6 V8.

Right, by just leaving out the 'or' of 'for' you've made me look like a complete numpty. I'm no good at this text speak lark. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Carry on...............

BUB

EDIT. I know Scotty's running around 390+ BHP - Not sure about torque but I'm sure it's quite a bit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Yeah he has mentioned his figures before... was wondering who else had done this?

Mine got 414 on AMDs rollers, and 404 on another set up north somewhere, can't remember the name now............ but a few people there were moaning about the rollers 'slipping' and low readings, so I would say AMDs rollers are about right.

nice JPO i guess yours is very similar to scoTTy's then and if thats anything to go by then thats pretty damn awesome!

[ QUOTE ]
EDIT. I know Scotty's running around 390+ BHP - Not sure about torque but I'm sure it's quite a bit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The best run showed 375lb-ft / 509Nm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that all.........................................?

BUB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

'Fraid so /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

The worst was 351lb-ft/476Nm @ 4234rpm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think mine's anywhere near that, I'll have to dig out the chart!!

Have you had anything else done, other than the stage 3?

Nope that's it.

32061316-bbe2-02000185-.jpg

Well, change of direction for me... I have bought a 2.7t S4 B5 now, so the whole V8 thing goes out the window *sigh*... gives me a whole new set of options for upgrades though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif:D

Crap scan but it shows 411.1 BHP @ 6578 can't forget the .1!!

and 344.6 @6491

Thinking about it the one from Well Lane (remembered) looks more like Scotty's

That's coz my post is the before and after torque. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Here's the power :
32061324-447c-02000190-.jpg

Arhhhh............ the dumbell has dropped.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Those are my before and after BHP Figures......... not BHP and Torque! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

So did I get about 20 more BHP than you???? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

It would appear so. Maybe mine was run in nicely rather than being "loosened up"?

I've no idea why they all vary really.

Gosh thats mental one getting quite a few more horses than the other.

Are you sure you dont have an extra mod or two Just Plain Old?