Plasti Dip

localknoxville

Reaction score
Hello all
Apologies if this has been mentioned on here before but I am after some Plasti Dip
As far as I can see, it's only available via Amazon, Ebay or Plasti Dip UK direct
Can you get it from places like Halfords, Toolstation, Screw Fix or B&Q??
I am going to use it for my chrome surrounds, so is it better to get it in a spray can?
And before I spray, do I need to cover the chrome in lacquer/primer first, to get a better finish?
Thanks

I need to re-spray mine and was thinking of that plastidip tak. I've seen it on Amazon but again unsure what exactly to get.

I need to re-spray mine and was thinking of that plastidip tak. I've seen it on Amazon but again unsure what exactly to get.
Just bought a spray can off ebay, £16 with free delivery, I'd rather do that than wrap it, I reckon i'd make a right ar*e of it!!

Just be aware that Plastidip bought on eBay may not be the proper stuff. I bought some and it was definitely a knock off. Did the same job but doesn't feel as hard wearing.

Just be aware that Plastidip bought on eBay may not be the proper stuff. I bought some and it was definitely a knock off. Did the same job but doesn't feel as hard wearing.
it's the USA stuff I bought, they have sold loads with 100% positive feedback

it's the USA stuff I bought, they have sold loads with 100% positive feedback
I have now sprayed my chrome grills on the front with the Plasti Dip and it makes a massive difference, looks so much better now
Tape is a good cheap alternative but the Plasti Dip makes it look way better