New drivers side wing.

AudiLeon

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Been meaning to sort the wings on the A4 for a while now. Finally ordered a prepainted drivers side wing.
I thought it'd be better to be slightly out on colour than it would be to have a huge bit of rust.
Unfortunately it came slightly damaged in transit :(
Managed to knock it out fairly well and got a tidy discount on the passenger wing. I'll sort the dint properly when I sort out my rear arch.
Dint

Lovely old rusty wing.

New wing fitted

Colour match isn't too bad but I won't fully know till it's washed, polished and waxed.

AUDI A4 2001-2004 FRONT WING PAINTED ANY COLOUR RIGHT SIDE O/S | eBay

Above is the link if anyone's interested.

I bet a PDR guy could sort that out no problem mate.

What's the fitment like with it being non genuine, are the panel gaps all ok?

It's a insurance approved wing if that matters? lol

Fitment seems ok so far.

I got one for mine recently but from a different e-bay seller. Fit is perfect. I was fed up of looking at the rusty arch but not fed up enough to pay for a genuine panel and blending job on a car that is not showroom condition. Just not worth it in my opinion, but then I'm not as fussy as others.

I'm going to wash and wax it tomorrow. See how close it is.
So far, quite happy.

Can't wait for the other side now.
Also ordered all the clips and securing's for the under tray and under arch liner. Weird how little things make your car feel better.

Must be the light in your picture. I thought mine was atlas grey, colour code LY7Q but it looks much lighter than yours. WP 20140322 004

Looks decent enough, mines akoya silver which is a nighmare match.

Also does it make me sad that I spotted your rear wheel is a replica and the front genuine? Lol

Looks decent enough, mines akoya silver which is a nighmare match.

Also does it make me sad that I spotted your rear wheel is a replica and the front genuine? Lol
Not at all, lol good spot. I love the difference personally. The rear sits out wider.
LX7Z is my code. Sorry which is dolphin grey.