Badger5Volks Autos
    Reverse Gear

Status

Has anyone done a b7 front end conversion on there b6

Hi guys I new to the site so take it easy on me ­čśë
    i was thinking of going fir the big mouth front end on my 03 cabby and any info or advice. Ie wats needed can it be done has it been done?

2. # ADS
    ADS

God Mode

Status
    Lots of money and patience haha something I started a long time ago and haven't got 'round to doing (although I'm probably the most laid back person on here and never make quick rash purchases or modifications)
    Jakes b7 Conversion Progress Thread

Here's a link to Howdy Quattro's
    Finally done my B7 complete front end conversion

Then some people put in god knows how much time, effort and money
    From A4 (B6) to RS4 (B7)

Oh also in terms of money expect to pay well over £1000 excluding labour for decent parts or on the cheap none s-line/rs4/upgraded parts (seems a bit of a waste if it's supposed to be an upgrade though) around £500 for parts then labour on top. Can't really quote labour as cutting wings, sorting looms and similar things are not exactly an every day job and would imagine places will vary massively on cost.

4th Gear

Status
    I remember someone doing the b7 hoffelle conversion back in 2007 of 08 do a search you'll find it
    EBONY PEARL 2003 1.8T SPORT GMBH 190 AVANT 19" GALLARDO,S S4 SILVER SILK NAPPA HEATED RECARO,S MATT ALI MIRRORS,O.CT INTAKE PIPE, B7 DTM VOTEX SKIRTS, HYPERBOOST HX DIVERTER VALVE, RS4 DOORCARDS+TRIGGERS, AUTO-DIMMING REAR VIEW MIRROR, RS4 BRUSHED ALI TRIM, RS4 START BUTTON, PIPERCROSS PANEL FILTER, RIEGER INFINITY FRONT BUMPER:: NOW REMAP,D TO 240 ISH BHP OMG WHAT A DIFFERENCE

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi there,
    I have all the parts you'll need for a B7 conversion, apart from the number plate surround!
    I collected the spares over most of last year, and then my wife convinced me to buy a newer car (B8 A4 Avant S-Line Quattro), so this conversion is now surplus to my needs.
    Contact me for details if you're interested, I'll probably post an advert in the For Sale section if you decide to pass.
    Cheers Les.

1.8T quattro sline

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jase0851 View Post
    I remember someone doing the b7 hoffelle conversion back in 2007 of 08 do a search you'll find it

that would have been me I tried something different to everyone else !

its now back to original gmbh sline front now !