photoshop help my front grills??

WOLF

Reaction score
Im thinking of painting my upper and lower grills all black,can anyone photoshop this picture so i can see what it looks like on my silver a4?

What i do is photo editor for android.
U can zoom in and colour the grill urself,unzoom.will give u a good idea of the effect.

What i do is photo editor for android.
U can zoom in and colour the grill urself,unzoom.will give u a good idea of the effect.

That sounds very much beyond my capability mate:laugh: im not a techno wizz im affraid and wouldn't know were to start:lmfao:

I said its rough,but gives a basic idea.
IMG_20140408_230432.jpg

Reactions: WOLF
Deano your a star,maybe rough but gives me the idea which i like!
Going to do that at the weekend.....cheers buddy.

You could wrap them with vinyl its cheaper quicker and you wont have to worry about getting the paing.to adhere to the chrome. I went down this route but used 4d carbon fiber

I wrapped mine. Could be a little fiddley if you haven't wrapped before, but it's much better! I have used carbon effect vinyl!

Here ya go mate, just a quickie... I'll tidy it up this evening when I get more time.

s5xsvb.jpg

I attempted to wrap my van bonnet.......i made a total **** of it lol so paint is the one for me.
Nice one Ally

Also speak to Alexgsi? (sorry alex can never remember the last bit, lol) he has sprayed his in some flexi rubber-ish paint, looks really good, an if ya get bored with it the stuff just peals of

It will look good, the chrome is lost on your silver car anyway so darkening it will be effective.

And the chrome is pitted so definatley painting this weekend
Cheers guys!