Some prices advice?

Mollygoogle

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I looked at the rules linked to the Classifieds section and couldn't find anything to say this is against the rules but if it is please feel free to delete as I know it isn't allowed on some forums I use.

My B6 1.9 130 Sport saloon has been written off after I took one up the back end off a courier driver. I have been offered the car back from the insurance company and am considering splitting it. Of course, if I do so I will put up proper adverts but wondered if I could get some advice on prices.

Black heated leather in fantastic condition
139k engine, just had head done
5spd gearbox
Dolphin grey doors
Glass?
Electric mirrors

Is there anything else that people clamour for?

I've just broken mine in the same way as you know. Everything is worth a price, it just depends how long you can store it prior to waiting for that buyer.

Leather will be £400-500 I'm sure.
Wasn't much demand for the doors, I think I got £90 for the offside pair and £30 for the nearside pair to get rid of them.
Virtually gave my 6 speed box away...
Glass is more trouble than it's worth unless the buyer collects.
Mirrors, I sold one side for about £40 I think, other side didn't sell and needs readvertising.

Other bits I could have sold many times over:
Glovebox
DIS stuff
Front wings

To a lesser extent:
Bonnet
Front bumper

As long as this is a price advice post and not an advert it can stay for now...

Thanks for that James. Definitely not an advert as the car is not yet back in my possession. As you are aware I had a front end shunt a few weeks back and that was not yet repaired so not bonnet, front bumper or drivers wing

Sorry, I misread your post, I thought someone had rear ended you...

Hence my confusion after our earlier conversation!

Collection of parts is ideal, as I spent hours working out shipping prices on larger bits only for people never to get back to me etc.

No you didn't misread and you aren't cracking up. In the last three months it has had front end, front side and rear end smashes

Reactions: Tim17