What Alloys Are These?

jdw88rm

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Bought my 1.9 TDI few weeks ago and came with these alloys... anyone know what they're off?

Image zps9e5be5d4

They look like rs4 (b5) alloys to me! Or Could be replica RS4's!

I back crazyjay91, defo rs4 rims, used to have the diamond cut face ones, from what i can also see is that they are replicas aswel, no grove down the inside of the spoke

They're in crap condition! They look like they used to be chrome but have weird wiggly marks all over them!? They're 18"s but my spare is the standard 16" - not sure if I want to just refurb or revert back to standards

The "weird wiggly marks" could be down to a previous owner doing a crap refurb.. sounds like very course sandpaper couldv'e been used prior to paint! If I was you, I'd refurb them and do them myself. I had a set in gun metal grey on my a4 and they looked good! :)

This wheel type was fitted to lots of Audi products, B5 RS4, A3, TT etc and was pretty ruthlessly copied by the aftermarket suppliers. If it is a genuine Audi wheel it will have the part number stamped onto the back of one of the spokes (which will determine exactly what model it came off), if not it's aftermarket….

i would say s line alloys as the rs4 alloys run a silly low et dont they i have the same genuine audi alloys et is about ~43 and i was told s line alloys

They're not S-Line wheels, they only have 5 spokes!

The might be genuine Audi wheels, but they won't be genuine RS4 B5 wheels as the offset would be too far out.

This wheel type was fitted to lots of Audi products, B5 RS4, A3, TT etc and was pretty ruthlessly copied by the aftermarket suppliers. If it is a genuine Audi wheel it will have the part number stamped onto the back of one of the spokes (which will determine exactly what model it came off), if not it's aftermarket….

This man is spot on.

i though part number was stamped on the face behind the middle bolt cover?? thats ware mine are stamped up

and your right deffo not s line alloys (my bad)