have i chaved it?

deano1978

different gear
Reaction score
Pal was getting his motor tinted so i joined in at a good price,went for limo black but i thinks its over th top??? :-(
DSC_0099.jpg

DSC_0101.jpg

Whilst it's not really my thing, I do think the light/dark contrast is consistent on your car and actually works surprisingly well. A lighter tint would have introduced a third colour if you see what I mean.

Looks good to me, if it was possible I'd happily swap my lighter tint for yours.

Bit of yay n no's.
Thanks for all comments.
I am intended to darken the rear cluster,like Qjames mentioned,silver and dark.
Il have to c how i feel in a few weeks (grow on me)

My shades are on ebay now.

Hi looks good to me love avants I'm wanting one for practical reasons but the Mrs says they remind her of funeral cars lol. Sorry to hijack your thread but what profile tyre are you running you look as low as I am at the moment but I get arch contact off the tyre on full lock just wondering if your the same or not.

a 20% tint (a little bit lighter than limo) on the back windows would look good

50/50 probably would've been a bit better.. I had limo black and couldn't see jack **** out the back windows at night lol

Car looks really nice though mate!

I think it's too dark, but i use the shades from vanstyle like your selling and i personally prefer them.

Lovely car, wheels work really well. Tints are just a shade to dark for me, otherwise looks mint.

Reactions: deano1978
The windows work well for contrast I'd say.
Not keen on the darker lights though.

Reactions: mattyboyc
doesnt look that bad? if you like it than its ok. personally it looks like a ****ter to park when its wet and dark

Think I saw a 500w interior light on ebay....:)

Looks ok imo, although i hate not being able to tell who's lurking behind me, some if those unmarked ones are hard enough to spot at the best if times

Last edited:
Hi looks good to me love avants I'm wanting one for practical reasons but the Mrs says they remind her of funeral cars lol. Sorry to hijack your thread but what profile tyre are you running you look as low as I am at the moment but I get arch contact off the tyre on full lock just wondering if your the same or not.

8/half on front @ 35et
9/half on rear @ 32et

235/ 35/19
245/35/19

I did have rubbing on speed bumps and turning,but i called out some chap from arch enemy who pulled and rolled my arches.
No issues now. Just very slight cracks,which was advised mgt happen as the underneath was rusted.

Always assumed you ran spacers, bit worried now as mine has 10mm going up front and 15mm rear (8.5 ET35 235/35/19 all round currently), hopefully it will survive without arch work but not so sure now, suppose mine's a bit higher though so fingers crossed.

Your running 35 I'm on 40 profile I dearnt go down to 35 as I dont want to jeopardize my ride quality as I'm very happy with how it feels.

I think the tints look ok, you just need to get the fronts done to match ;)

To risky. Tinter says its illegal for any tints! Cld get 3 points apparently.
Not worth the light tint as its hardly noticeably.