A4 B7 S-line seats worth the swop

Mike.M

Reaction score
Well I have been offered a set of Avant S-line seats in black/grey cloth and wondering if it is really worth the hassle of converting the rear to folding in my saloon with the lack of spare time I have these days and also the minor difference in front seats.

I have the black cloth sport interior already (really after leather versions eventually)..........save the money and wait I am thinking.

I guess I could sell my current interior too

Opinions?

Keep what you have and wait to get leather seats I would. Not enough of an improvement to be worth the hassle otherwise.

That is what I was thinking.........and recently changed from platinum grey to black too. That took me long enough lol

As above, decided to pass on them and hold out for leather......no rush.

Kick my self for missing out on a RS4 leather interior for peanuts due to being cream..........then had a brainwave that I could have had them re-stained black. Oh well.

From experience I wouldn't go the route of changing the colour of leather unless it's taken somewhere that can do it properly, last car had something similar but just taking the colour back to how the seats originally looked, they came out ok at best far from good.