New here, Time to say Hi!

Copey

Reaction score
I have owned the car for just a little over 2 weeks now, and thought it be time to post up and say HI.
The name is Martyn, first time in owning an Audi, i was stuck between a E46 touring, but seeing more of the problems occurring and then changed to looking at E39 Touring and then couldn't find a sensible milage manual with tow bar.

I then got told about a guy who will be selling Audi to move to Cyprus, we met up and i went for a test drive and i fell in love with how smooth it was.

So here she is, was original owner from new, 1.9Tdi Quattro Avant 6sp, full Leather, heated fronts, sun roof, Detachable tow bar, Full Bose system
The best is the milage 74k

Of course with everything there is a couple of down sides, i wanted a Sport but they are fairly hard to find. and a couple of corner scrapes,
Things I'm looking to change on it in due course, Get the paint scrapes sorted and whilst there get the lower sections of the bumpers colour coded, along with sLine door blades and roof spoiler. full DIS, Cruse Control, Re-map to smoothen the turbo out.

Was going to change the wheels for RS6 ronels but the more i look at them the more i like them as i haven't seen them on a A4. what people views on them?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandra
Hi Martyn, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car. Lots of info in the faqs thread. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi ya. Welcome to the forum.

Nice motor, wish mine had only done 74k.

A friend of mine, as got the same motor as yours but with the rs4 wheels and in my opinion looks loads better. Have fun.

My son had one once same colour and heated leather is nice.Dont think I could get used to the wheels though

The plan with the wheels at the moment is to use the rubber up on them, enjoy the comfort of the high side wall, whilst saving for a genuine set of Rs6 18''s then change these into my winter set with snow boots on. I agree the leather is a nice option. I've never been a big fan of leather but its so clean, and I'm now a changed man. I'm going to do a full clean and condition of the seats at the weekend.

The 18s would be good.I have them on my 2.5 tdi which also has heated leather so quick to warm up on cold starts.The leather is a must with 2 terriers and keeps as good as new