headlights question?

vw754

vorsprung Durch Technik
Reaction score
hi,2 questions......... will the headlights of a saloon b6 fit a cabriolet b6 ?
can the b7 newer face lift lights fit the b6 cabriolet....im thinking the wings are the same on b6 and b7 but fitting newer facelift lights mean changing bonnet/bumper.........or is it alot more?

B7 facelift on a B6 has been covered a fair bit. Use the search function or Google. Wings are different then there is the bumper, bonnet, grille and the cutting of old wings to weld in the B7 front wing part. It's not a quick upgrade I'm afraid.

nice 1 thanks for that........i dont know why people give you advice if theyre not sure themselves,thanks again.:respekt:
whoa, hold on dude... B6 cab headlights are different to the saloon and the avant ones. Not interchangeable I'm afraid.

I put I believe because I believed they were the same. Some times people do get it wrong. Sorry Mr Perfect.

Reactions: kite and BakPak
you not always wrong....i am mr perfect.....your good.......no hard feelings pal.
I put I believe because I believed they were the same. Some times people do get it wrong. Sorry Mr Perfect.

You need to be aware that very little if anything including bumpers,headlights, grills, interior trim ect is interchangeable between the cabbys and the saloon/Avants, cabbys are unique but as far as things go between the B6 & B7 cabby i won't comment as i have never owned one.

Last edited: