Sky InsuranceChris Nott

Thread: HOW MUCH?!

Fire up the Quattro!

Status

HOW MUCH?!

MAFS have gone up in price since I last bought a Genuine one a few years back. I got an old one for my A6 for £72 all in.

Audi York want £128.38 all in.

Anyone know where I can get a cheaper genuine MAF from please? I'm not trade so TPS is out of it as the Leeds branch won't et me order from them....tried last year for some bits!

Cheers,

Dan
    2002 2.5 V6 Quattro
    Mods Done: Q5 Rear aero wiper. Front ambient light install. Led number plate lens. Towbar with 13pin electrics.
    Mods to complete: Sport shocks to go with Eibach pro springs. Fit 17" 5 star matt black wheels. Fix lack of torque at low revs. Get a custom exhaust system fitted.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    Stoke Audi are a sponsor on here the might be able to get it a bit cheaper ?

Fire up the Quattro!

Status
    Cheers will have a look.

Dan
    2002 2.5 V6 Quattro
    Mods Done: Q5 Rear aero wiper. Front ambient light install. Led number plate lens. Towbar with 13pin electrics.
    Mods to complete: Sport shocks to go with Eibach pro springs. Fit 17" 5 star matt black wheels. Fix lack of torque at low revs. Get a custom exhaust system fitted.

1st Gear

Status
    Euro car parts had an offer on last time I was looking at them.

i thought the dealers gave you money off though when you part exchanged your old MAF in? VW did when I bough one couple years ago.

5th Gear

Status
    Euro carparts list a few... cheapest one I can find is by "masterpro" - which to be honest I would steer clear of and go for a decent brand (Bosch, denso.etc)

1st Gear

Status
    Try carparts4less, it's just Euros cheaper site...all mail order though, no pickup/drop off at branch.

Thats where my last bosch one came from, I bought it with a discount code at the time which made up for posting the old MAF back.

different gear

Status
    I got mine from eurocarparts was £72,sale at £33.
    1.9 avf 6 speed. Bv43 turbo. Swifttuning custom map. Powerflow straight through twin pipes. Allard delete kit. Boost,egt, + voltage gauges. Ball,spring boost controller. Fk silversport coilovers. 312mm brake upgrade. B7 multifunc steering wheel. Full dis. Cruise control. Auto locks. Rs4 rear bumper. Full rs4 grills. Drls + hids. 10inch custom sub + amp. Leds everywhere. Parrotkit full speaker streaming. silver 4d carbon interior.never ending...

6th Gear

Status
    I've never found any difference between carparts4less & eurocarparts once you add the discount they normally offer on the front page. I would just look around for a Bosch version as most of the OEM mafs I've replace had Bosch on them.

Fire up the Quattro!

Status
    Mine is Hitachi OEM, would like to stay with the same if poss. I wonder if it's a bit like fitting a non oem CTS and the problems that you can get with those!

Waiting for Stoke Audi to get back to me. Audi never said it was an exchange item, unlike the plastic bodied MAFs which would be a lot easier to clean and resell....the metal ones get very grubby!
    2002 2.5 V6 Quattro