HOW MUCH?!

S4_dan

Fire up the Quattro!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
MAFS have gone up in price since I last bought a Genuine one a few years back. I got an old one for my A6 for £72 all in.

Audi York want £128.38 all in.

Anyone know where I can get a cheaper genuine MAF from please? I'm not trade so TPS is out of it as the Leeds branch won't et me order from them....tried last year for some bits!

Cheers,

Dan

Euro car parts had an offer on last time I was looking at them.

i thought the dealers gave you money off though when you part exchanged your old MAF in? VW did when I bough one couple years ago.

Euro carparts list a few... cheapest one I can find is by "masterpro" - which to be honest I would steer clear of and go for a decent brand (Bosch, denso.etc)

Try carparts4less, it's just Euros cheaper site...all mail order though, no pickup/drop off at branch.

Thats where my last bosch one came from, I bought it with a discount code at the time which made up for posting the old MAF back.

I've never found any difference between carparts4less & eurocarparts once you add the discount they normally offer on the front page. I would just look around for a Bosch version as most of the OEM mafs I've replace had Bosch on them.

Mine is Hitachi OEM, would like to stay with the same if poss. I wonder if it's a bit like fitting a non oem CTS and the problems that you can get with those!

Waiting for Stoke Audi to get back to me. Audi never said it was an exchange item, unlike the plastic bodied MAFs which would be a lot easier to clean and resell....the metal ones get very grubby!