Bored and left over vinyl

S4_dan

Fire up the Quattro!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
...led me to doing my grilles. Didn't get any before pics. Was raining when I removed the main grille and the lower grille I removed a few weeks ago after clipping a pheasant it came loose, no broken tabs though luckily!

Rings I think I will paint but for now I'm leaving them as it might be all too dark if I do them in matte black too.

The rest of Libby is filthy. But I think it looks loads better. I'm not a fan of chrome.....

Dan

Reactions: DieselJake and Sandra
Looks really good Dan. I think it be best to leave the rings as is, doing them matt black be too much imo. :) x

Looks really good Dan. I think it be best to leave the rings as is, doing them matt black be too much imo. :) x

Thank you. I'm thinking along the same lines as you Sandra. My father suggested using paint to match the bodywork, so green rings?!

I'm not so sure on that one.....
:-0

Dan

Looking good pal, reminds me I need to repaint mine as loads of stone chips appearing now.

:)

Looking good pal, reminds me I need to repaint mine as loads of stone chips appearing now.

:)

That's why I decided to wrap instead. A lot of people after a quick search revealed they had to re-paint every few months. Hopefully vinyl will last a bit longer.

It's left over from when I rebuilt the front end of my caravan! No, I didn't just patch matte black vinyl over the cracks! lol

Dan