After some new tyres...

Jp-tqs

Reaction score
For my wifes mk4 golf gti! I have vredstien ultrac sessantas on my avant and find them great, but cant get them in 205/55/16 for the golf. Im after some reccomdations for decent tyres please.
Falkon ze914 are on my short list!

Not sure if there are in your size but MPS 3 are v good, the MPSS are amazing and maybe slightly cheaper Conti SC5 are ok :) I've used all 3, but all depends on budget etc. :)

I'm trying for the first time some GoodYear Eagle F1's

I had these on my old S4 B5. Once bedded in they were a great tyre in all weather!

I also like the Continental Contact Sport 3. These are a good all rounder but the F1's were a bit better.

Dan

I'm currently running Uniroyal rainsport 2's very happy with them

Try Funky Tyres on facebook for good prices.

I had these on my old S4 B5. Once bedded in they were a great tyre in all weather!

I also like the Continental Contact Sport 3. These are a good all rounder but the F1's were a bit better.

Dan

Dan

I'm running some winter tyres at the moment, Dunlop Winter sport.
The GoodYears will be going on once I get a rim back from being referbished. I got what I thought was a good deal on a pair just after Christmas £212 fitted.

I have falken ze914 235/45/17 all round on my a4 tdi quattro. Love them and got them at a great price of £300 for the 4 fitted and balanced.
Grip Is good in all conditions and they wearing slowly.

Currently running Falken 453's, read great reports from the 452 and these are the new version, can't fault them and grip wear levels good…..