Testing the water in the sales section

youve not put year or mileage pal, people might think its done moon mileage if you dont state it!
good luck with the sale!

Bringing back memories haha same year, engine and similar price to mine. classified section could really do with a revamp on this site, it's useless, would be better even if it was just another forum with for sale cars/parts.

I don't understand why it's not just a part of the forum like all other sites seem to be? I never bother with the classifieds on this site, I always go elsewhere.

Good luck with the sale mate. Hope you're staying audi ;)

Thanks man, i havnt decided yet. Whatever i go for it needs to be petrol with a decent engine. Found myself looking at 3 series bmws, ive already had 2 of them and really fancy going back to an e46 325 or 330 coupe. But a nice quatt might tempt me to stay audi

German rivals :ohmy: traitor haha guessing you're just looking for a change, some Mercedes of a similar era look nice too.

Dint think i coild stray from ze germanz now. There too well built haha i love my audi but as you say time fkr a change, i have found a 330ci m sport that im going to look at tomorrow. So we shal see what happens

you must have a big wallet lol, i got rid of my 330i sport for my a4 as it was so greedy, 17mpg was the best i got round town and 34mpg on a mway trip to london!
now i get 38mpg just round town and 60's on mway.
you should get good money for you a4 pal with that mileage.not run in yet lol

Going to trade the a4 in today against a bmw 330ci clubsport in estoril blue, time to say goodbye to you lot :)

If there was a dislike button I'd press it ha!

Good luck with the BMW mate, at least come back and post a few pics of it so we can see it.

I will do, ive also got a few bits to sell. Votex front bumper, standard suspension, standard front grill, standard alloy wheels etc so al be posting them on here too

How much is the front bumper?

Have to agree with the comments above, the sale section of this site is utter garbage, the worst I have ever used. Sort it out someone

I dont know what they are worth to be honest. It has no grills just the bumper attached to the back part so it will go straight on no need to bond it on. Painted black too. For a saloon if it matters aswel