Looking for s4 convertible, example models attached

We already have a big diesel estate auto in the family, so thinking manual

Manual to give me a bit more involvement and fun, but I guess at this point may need to budge for clutch change?

Auto would give a relaxed and quick a to b
No worries on clutch

Any thoughts welcomed

Always makes me wonder whether the seller actually let the car go when bids hit that price. Know this is not want to hear and I'm not being helpful by any means to your situation but in terms of purchase price the run up to summer and during is when they'll be going for crazy money pricing them way out of proportion (although this is of course for obvious reasons and your probably looking for some summer fun yourself which the car would undoubtedly bring).

Thanks
That blue one is the same as eBay link

I called him, got the details and ready to make a viewing, but he decided to go with his part ex offer with a BMW
Having spoken to him he didn't own for long, but needed something more economical
Shame as like that colour and looked in good condition and would have been near budget

Search continues although with my average rate of finding a car is about 5 months which brings it up to summer time and the above comment on inflating prices, I'm not sure I'll end up with one this year

Still have auto vs manual debate in my head, but if the price was right, spec I could be tempted with auto

I had email conversation with a private seller who sold his 2004 Tip to trade for apparently £6k, just noticed its being sold for £8995!

I'm never going to find a manual decent one in budge at this rate

S4 tips have 2 options , buttons on steering wheel or paddles behind steering wheel as well as manual option on gearlever

Really the b6 had two options buttons or paddles?

Does anyone have a PDF brochure

Another month goes by and search still continues

Decided not to go manual
Prefer colour combo, grey with red leather, tip, heated seats, bose, nav like this
S4 Cabriolet 4.2 V8 Auto - 2 Owners Cost £47500 New! Sat Nav, Xenons etc. | eBay

Otherwise a sprint blue

Saw this grey and silver no nav, also IMO had wonky aftermarket rear parking sensors
Audi S4 converible 2004 Tiptronic | eBay
I offered c.£6k but the owner wanted close to £6.5k
If it was in my preferred spec then maybe, but holding out

Opinions on this
Audi S4 converible 2004 Tiptronic | eBay

My main negatives
- rear aftermarket parking sensors not straight/ aligned
- rear exhaust tail pipes don't look shiney (any tell tell signs if its not just dirty)
- no nav
- would prefer red leather over silver
- maybe would prefer oem avus III alloys but these are apparently genuine with a same spare in boot

Plus
- good condition (from pics)
- decent mileage
- both keys
- full service history