My mods so far

IANF67

Reaction score
ImageImageImageImage

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 171
How's the headunit, updated to the latest version? Have heard they can be a real problem but no personal experience.

Yeah downloaded the software while I was waiting for deliver lol
HD the rki8400 unit in my last car. It's a great unit that I like the look and feel of. No issues so far but I would say the user interface and the way the menus are hidden is a bit annoying but maybe that's because I was so used to the old unit. Having said that once it's set up to the way you like it then it's a dream
Ordered a dock for for iphone 5s that I will custom fit into the card tray instead of plugging it in the shoving it in the cubby box above it.

Nice, let us know how the dock works out as my iPhone solution is currently same as yours haha wedging it in the box is all good until the round-a-bout's throw the ****** thing to your feet :laugh:

I want to be able to stand it up in the dock coz I use it for sat nav and music. Had to buy an original apple one so hopefully I won't get that none compatabity message when I dock it. Should be here 2moro. My plan is to cut both sides on a slight diagonal so it faces me just a touch.
Fingers crossed anyway