where to buy aero blades

mubzy79

Reaction score
Hi wandering if anybody can help I need to buy some wiper blades for Audi b6. I searched for the following 4b2955425C but not having much luck on ebay And Audi quoting £19.99 per blade. Anybody know where I can get them for a reasonable price?

Eurocarparts.
Mine were squeaky,got the ecp news letter with 30% of wiper blades and other winter stuff.

If i remember the promo code was chill30 and i got the bosch areoblades from £32-£22 or around that mark.

Dont know if its still going on...

Reactions: quattrojames
Hi mate
Thanks for that.... I managed to pick them up for £22 from eurocarparts

I hate to be cheap... But ebay?

I got some aero blades off there for £6 delivered and so far there the best iv had...

i wanted some for the s4 but no one did them, had to buy some arms from a b7 :ohmy: turned out to be expensive for some blades!

Thanks for the reply Mubzy79.. have ordered 2 different pairs now that were supposed to fit and neither did? And by the looks of the ones in your link they are different too.. will start a new post and put a pic of mine..

Good luck mate the ones on link should fit they are a direct fit and no exaggeration they were fitted under a minute

Are you replacing the standard conventional (non-aero) wiper blades?
If so, there are no direct fit aero wiper blades for your wiper arms - I was in the same boat last year.

To fit aero blades you will need to change your wiper arms to those found on the B7 A4 / Seat Exeo.
People source them from the dealer / ebay.etc but I stumbled upon them on Rexbo (German part site) the other day for much less;
Audi A4 (8EC, B7) 2.0 Wiper Arm/ Bearing

I'm assuming he did have aero wipers already as both my previous Audi's had them as standard as they were 04 plate.
I happen to have a spare set of wiper arms if anyone interested on making me an offer :)

Mine were standard arms. And after now trying 4 different ones, and all 4 "guaranteed" to fit my exact car,none of them did.. And after a 80mile drive in the rain with blades that only cleared half the screen and with what can only be described as atrocious standard headlights, I bought some Bosch standard replacement wipers and now am looking at the best options for replacing my headlights..