Where can I buy

Lynas

Reaction score
A GMBH bodykit for a B6 2001 (51 plate) Sport 1.9TDi?

Cheers lads / lasses

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm sure I've seen them in the Audi book at your dealer, sadly that means it's going to cost ye!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Aye

I can quite imagine.

Time to start hunting through scrap yards I think!

Where in the UK are you Lynas?
I have a dealer kit I was going to put on my 1.9TDi B6, but ended up trading it in on a 2.5TDi with a kit on already. PM me your details and I'll email you some pics of it.

nice wheels Lon. rare with that spec too, bet you snapped that up!

[ QUOTE ]
Where in the UK are you Lynas?
I have a dealer kit I was going to put on my 1.9TDi B6, but ended up trading it in on a 2.5TDi with a kit on already. PM me your details and I'll email you some pics of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

PM Sent!!

Hey Lon,

If Lynas doesnt want it can you send me the details??

Thanks!!

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Lon,

If Lynas doesnt want it can you send me the details??

Thanks!!

[/ QUOTE ]

PM me your email address. I'll email you the details and some pics, but Lynas has first refusal.

[ QUOTE ]
No problem! E mail sent

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

OI!!

LoL

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Have you got the same problem as me? A car that is two tone??
I don't really mind but sometimes when you see these others with the full kit on, and all the same colour it makes me want one so bad.

Yes mate.

Will still need the doors spraying in parts though... the sills won't fully cover the grey bits at bottom

You could always buy the S Line door flares from VAG parts or even the S4 versions. Only problem is that these only come in grey too. Best bet is to get painted ones from Audi themselves, or a scrappy. And if you need to get them sprayed, thats no big deal. Probably work out a lot cheaper too. Ive thought about getting my grey bits colour coded but apparently there is no guarantee that the paint will stick to that surface. Bummer

That's exactly what I was gonna do. I was torn between the s-line and S4 flares. Someone on here posted a pic of his car with the S4 flares unpainted, and it still looked good. I was gonna leave them unpainted too. I've seen a denim blue A4 with this kit on, and he'd left his door sills grey, without any flares and it didn't look too bad.

[ QUOTE ]
You could always buy the S Line door flares from VAG parts or even the S4 versions. Only problem is that these only come in grey too. Best bet is to get painted ones from Audi themselves, or a scrappy. And if you need to get them sprayed, thats no big deal. Probably work out a lot cheaper too. Ive thought about getting my grey bits colour coded but apparently there is no guarantee that the paint will stick to that surface. Bummer

[/ QUOTE ]

think A MATE OF MINE PAID £250 to get his grey bits sparayed, think Grecian 2000 would have been cheaper personally /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Is the bodykit still for sale, if so could I go No.3 on the list?

[/ QUOTE ]

You're down as no.3 mate. I'll keep you posted.