Picked up my new toy

Tendaimwari

Reaction score
Yep after months of umm and rr-ing I picked up my new toy on Friday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif. Really happy with and it is definitely a new experience after saying goodbye to the S3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif. The power and torque is awesome and that exhaust note...! It's Ebony Pearl with Silver leather and has all the usual toys as well as Smartnav. I have posted a few pics on the link below.

http://www.kodakgallery.co.uk/BrowsePhot...=1&sort_order=0

Still trying to get my head around the fuel comsumption though. The S3 would give me 30-34mpg combined driving. So far I have been hitting the heady heights of 21-ish mpg. It's probably down to the fact my right foot has somehow got heavier since Friday. Funny that eh..

Nice machine - I'll bet the V8 sounds great!

You did well to get 30 - 34MPG from the S3 mate!! I'm more like 25ish in the S3 so the S4 is not so bad!

nice man... real nice.

30-34mpg in an s3? wow, i've yet to acheive that...

Is it just me or is there a black a3/s3 making a sly appearance in the background on the second picture?

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Would look even better with the GMBH bodykit on it!

Oh yes... (looks like mine!)...
Very nice...
Here's mine...
s4_1.jpg

... and the twins...
old_new.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
nice man... real nice.

30-34mpg in an s3? wow, i've yet to acheive that...

Is it just me or is there a black a3/s3 making a sly appearance in the background on the second picture?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well spotted that man. That is my outgoing toy. Going to miss it dearly. Pride and joy got the missus jealous no end of times. Got a prospective buyer lined up who will not be dissappointed.

[ QUOTE ]
Nice machine - I'll bet the V8 sounds great!

You did well to get 30 - 34MPG from the S3 mate!! I'm more like 25ish in the S3 so the S4 is not so bad!

[/ QUOTE ]

My commute to work is mainly motorways so it will easily cruise at 70ish..! and give anything between 30 and 40mpg. However, this would drop drastically when pootling around town and stucjk in traffic jams.