Monster MotorsportSky Insurance
    God Mode

Status

Something's unplugged

Just wondering if anyone could identify what that is, it's at front passenger side by the light, car's mapped with a different turbo so could be something to do with that but just a bit of a worry when things in the engine bay are unplugged.

2. # ADS
    ADS

God Mode

Status
    Found the plug where it goes just underneath the plastic, more than likely did have something to do with the turbo and mapping and I'm just being paranoid but still interested to find out what it is.

3rd Gear

Status
    Fan?

different gear

Status
    mapped with a different turboOh yeah???????Care to explain ;-)
    A4 avant b6.1.9 avf 6 speed. Bv43 turbo.uprated fmic. More bhp custom map. Powerflow straight through twin pipes. Allard delete kit. Boost,egt, + voltage gauges. Ball,spring boost controller. Fk silversport coilovers. 312mm brake upgrade. B7 multifunc steering wheel. Full dis. Cruise control. Auto locks. Rs4 rear bumper. Full rs4 grills. Drls + hids. 10inch custom sub + amp. Rear parking sensors. Leds everywhere. Parrotkit full speaker streaming. silver 4d carbon interior.never ending...

6th Gear

Status
    It's the aux fan Jake, i disconnected it when i uploaded the map so it does not drain the battery, don't worry about it too much ! The bv43 map i had uploaded on your car was made for a later ECU, it might put the fan continuously if you plug it in. Need to work out the map of your existing ECU- just wasn't enough time when i fitted the turbo. As you know "custom" tuning is difficult to do in a few hours + with your slipping clutch i could not take proper logs anyway...Run it like that for a while, i ran mine for a long time even in summer, won't do much difference...

God Mode

Status
    Oops haha think you did say actually, was just me being stupid. Was just a little worried as I thought something had fell out. Cheers all the same, will be down for the other things soon, then after it'll be clutch, then should all be ready. Intended to ring today but it's my Birthday so I'm in no fit state to call, drive, walk in a straight line or complete most every day tasks.

6th Gear

Status
    No problem Jake, in your own time ! Happy birthday !
    FOR SALE:
    -Golf mk 5/audi a3 1.6 FSI fuel pump, brand new genuine part boxed + seals
    -audi a3 (1998 to 2003) genuine clutch slave cylinder to fit 1.6 engines BRAND NEW
    -Rear bush press tool to fit new rear axle bushes on Golf Mk3/4, Audi a3/S3, Seat Leon/Toledo, Skoda Octavia mk 1/2 used once