Pic request from all 3sdm owners.

palfy86

Reaction score
Im still in the hunt for some new wheels and the 3SDM 0.01's have caught my eye of late and im asking for you guys to post pics up if you have them with sizes and et's etc so i can get an idea of how they look on the car.

Many thanks in advance on this one guys.

Tennant is yours a quattro mate? im in too minds if i should run staggered sizes with mine being a quattro.

In my opinion 0.01's only really suit a car if the thing is decked and tucking tyre - they almost look abit chavvy otherwise.

Reactions: pauldazzle and JimmyH
Alex i can see where your coming from but the idea would be to get coilovers fitted as well with a little tuck so its all good. :icon_thumright:

Pilf 3

Just a quick photo-shop exercise i did.

Alex i can see where your coming from but the idea would be to get coilovers fitted as well with a little tuck so its all good. :icon_thumright:

Ill let you off then.
I fancy a set of Rotiform INA / SNA - need to win the lottery first though.

Tennant is yours a quattro mate? im in too minds if i should run staggered sizes with mine being a quattro.[/QUOTE

Yes its a Quattro. I was going to stick with 8.5 all round but I wanted the staggered look. it will get low at some point, just needing to save at the min,