1.8t 190 s line a few changes

Slinepete

Reaction score
Ok tinted lights with spi vision carbon wrapped grills and wrapped gear stick surround and ash tray thinking of wrapping the splitter opinions please guys only iphone pics I'm afraid

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 156
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 136
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 136
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 160
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 131
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 141
the wrap around the gear knob looks factory very good job

Lights look good mate however not to sure about the carbon on the ash tray and surround. I prefer the original brushed aluminium look but each to their own.

Cheers Ian took a bit of time to get it right and mav think mine was one of the thrown together first s lines as mine was black

Good stuff, although i'm not a carbon fibre guy either.

Love the lights though, i'm planning on either Lamin-X'ing them, or open the housing to give it a spray while i stick on some HID's. How did you darken your lights ?

Ok Pete. It may have been an option at the time of purchase. My ash tray, gear surround and rear ash tray are all aluminium coloured. I assumed they would all be the same. Will keep an eye out in future

Mark

Shuggy did the lights with spi vision it's like a tint film but with tiny holes in so it still lets out plenty of light not everyone's thing but it does the job and very easy to do