bv43a which one ?

dale86

Reaction score
Hi I've found two variants one is bv43a 0137 and the other is 0138 will these fit mine (1.9 pd engine and it's a Quattro) or not as I'm stumped at the different codes and I don't want to be blowing 450 quid for it not to fit any help is appreciated thanks.

Without looking at the picture there's no way to guess, the part number you posted is incomplete so it does not make sense. £450 is very strong money, are they new units ? I have a low mileage one i bought brand new 2 years ago, it ran on the car 2-3000 miles untill the gearbox broke- syncromesh on 3rd gave up due to single mass flywheel conversion...

Last edited:
Also bear in mind that Bork Warner/KKK does not supply rebuild kits for the BV series so they only rebuild the turbo's at their factory. Every other rebuilt turbocharger will use lesser quality chinese parts or modified ko3 bearings to fit...bodges in my opinion ! I would not chance it one bit, i would rather buy used but in good condition than freshly rebuild of dubious quality !

I have pm you Adams24 .
Wrong turbo Dale, you want the turbo with the pn: [h=2]03G145702H[/h][h=2]03G145702HV[/h][h=2]03G145702HX the X on the end means it's a rebuild ![/h] They were fitted to
  • Audi A4 B7 2.0 TDI 170 hp ;engine code BRD / BVA ; (with DPF)

Thanks that could have been a waste of money lol you say you have one is it for sale and how much if so please. Again thank you very much .

Yes Dale, i have the one i've sent you pictures for sale, not looking as shiny anymore but it works fine and i bought it brand new in the box from Audi ! I wish i knew you were on the look out for one, one of my mates had a low mile bv43 on his b5 a4 quattro and he just sold the car Saturday night, i could have taken it of him and ave him a few hundred quid...the new owner wasn't to much into speed- he just liked the car as it was tidy ! I will drop you a pm with the price i have in mind...Cheers !