it works

VACINC

Reaction score
Check this out. It is very interesting! i tested it and it works, ps also works on automatic gaurge doors

1. Emergency Number : The Emergency Number worldwide for Mobile is 112.

If you find yourself out of coverage area of your mobile network and there is an emergency, dial 112 and the mobile will search any existing network to establish the emergency number for you and interestingly this number 112 can be dialed even while the keypad is locked. Try it out.

2. Keys Locked in the Car? This may come in handy someday. Good reason to own a Mobile Phone: If you lock your keys in the car and the spare keys are at home, call someone on your mobile phone. Hold your mobile phone about a foot from your car door and have the other person at your home press the Unlock button, holding it near the phone on their end. Your car will unlock. Saves time for someone to drive your keys to you. Distance is not a problem. You could be hundreds of miles away and if you can reach someone who has the other remote" for your car, you can unlock the doors(or the boot).

Editor's Note: *It works fine! We tried it out and it unlocked our car over a mobile phone!"

Some of us who don't have fancy cars are just going to have to do it the old fashioned way!!!

3. Your Mobile Battery is Very Low , you are expecting an important call and you don't have a charger". Nokia instrument comes with a reserve battery. To activate the battery, the key-in *3370# your cell will restart with this reserve and your instrument will show a 50% increase in battery. This reserve will get charged when you charge your mobile next time.

What a pile of /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif!!

[1] yeah so what's new!
[2] Complete pile of /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif
[3] It turns on EFR which improves sound quality. Most phones have this on now anyway.

Did you honestly believe this crap? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Go on, admit it, how many people actually tried any of the above?

I just tried to turn on EFR, but got a "Unknown Result" message. A friend of mine did it to my old nokia a few years ago. I knew about No1 as well, but no 2 sounds like utter crap!

I have heard that work on mercedes, a guy phoned his wife with the spare set of keys and she blipped it down the phone to his merc and it opened.

May be a tale, but who knows?

One I learned as a kid - don't spit forwards when cycling fast on a bike.

Hey guys, 2 does work! I left myself an answer phone message of the car key being pressed on my mobile phone so now I never bother with the keys, I just dial my mobiles answerphone and play the key message to my ignition - works a treat. Its a right b*stard if you stall while youre on the phone though...

how can a recorded message work? the code changes each time..

[ QUOTE ]
Oh dear... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif
[ QUOTE ]
how can a recorded message work? the code changes each time..

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

uh oh, busy day...