And she is off in.....

S4_dan

Fire up the Quattro!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Car goes in to the garage in 30mins, getting them to order a tensioning damper for it. Getting a Ford KA courtesy car....can't wait to feel the power!

Having a ride out to Summerbridge to view my 1985 Saab 900 T16s which is about halfway through a full restoration. Car was stripped by my Father & I, and the bodyshop guy (Mark) is doing all of the bodywork, removing any rot and replacing it with fresh steel then painting it all. So will look as good as new :)

Then hopefully back this afternoon to collect the Audi as I'm sure I will be sick of the KA by then!!

Dan

If you get bored of the Ka just remember its a rather capable off road machine.

[/QUOTE

Those crazy Dutch! Someones girlfriend is going to be pi$$ed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha, I don't think the garage would be impressed with me if I took their car back in that condition!

Here is the KA I've got:

Really struggles up the hills where I've just been to visit. Down to second gear most of the time!

Anyway, good to see progress is being made on My T16s.

Mark isn't rushing to complete it which is fine by me as the engine still needs overhauling yet.

He can turn the car 360 on that frame that he has made! Impressive stuff. It was actually made for a Saab 96 but works just as well on the 900 model.

Not had an update as yet on my Audi, no news is good news.....I hope!

Dan

Reactions: ScottD3