Chris NottSky Insurance
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Paul_TDi

Thread: those with the decat pipe and egr delete

different gear

Status

those with the decat pipe and egr delete

Because of my rear exhausts,egr delete,middle and rear back boxes gone and remap,im starting to get fed up of cleaning the rear of soot!

So im thinking is the full decat pipe from the turbo going to improve things or make it worse? With the existing cat is it full of soot and every time i boot it,it just chucks it out.

And any reviews of the full decat ?
    1.9 avf 6 speed. Bv43 turbo. Swifttuning custom map. Powerflow straight through twin pipes. Allard delete kit. Boost,egt, + voltage gauges. Ball,spring boost controller. Fk silversport coilovers. 312mm brake upgrade. B7 multifunc steering wheel. Full dis. Cruise control. Auto locks. Rs4 rear bumper. Full rs4 grills. Drls + hids. 10inch custom sub + amp. Leds everywhere. Parrotkit full speaker streaming. silver 4d carbon interior.never ending...

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status
    hi if you install a decat pipe gain a extra power and quick response time. but will be lauded and and possible flames will come of the exhaust and you will not pass the mot.
    i just done decat for myself and my brother and is better. but i will suggested to make a full stainless steal exhaust to improved your exhaust

Reverse Gear

Status
    hi if you install a decat pipe gain a extra power and quick response time. but will be lauded and and possible flames will come of the exhaust and you will not pass the mot.i just done decat for myself and my brother and is better. but i will suggested to make a full stainless steal exhaust to improved your exhaust.
    also you can try fit only straight pipe, before you just to meke sure that will work because not on every diesel that will be better.

different gear

Status
    Flames from a diesel !?!
    Its already s.s exhaust.
    Diesels have no probs with decats at mot time
    1.9 avf 6 speed. Bv43 turbo. Swifttuning custom map. Powerflow straight through twin pipes. Allard delete kit. Boost,egt, + voltage gauges. Ball,spring boost controller. Fk silversport coilovers. 312mm brake upgrade. B7 multifunc steering wheel. Full dis. Cruise control. Auto locks. Rs4 rear bumper. Full rs4 grills. Drls + hids. 10inch custom sub + amp. Leds everywhere. Parrotkit full speaker streaming. silver 4d carbon interior.never ending...

1st Gear

Status
    I had a full miltek decat non res on my mk4 golf with a PD130, mapped, EGR delete, custom SMIC and the sound was beautiful and I had no smoke or soot issues, I had opted for the discrete tail pipes so can't comment on soot on body work.

actual lol at a flaming diesel.
    BRILLO likes this.