Defrost vent Problem.

ALFAAA

Reaction score
Hi guys i have any audi A4 B6 Saloon,
theres no air coming from my top vent (just at front of the windscreen)
Does anyne have any idea what could be wrong or any idea on what i could do to fix it , all other vents work properly.
Also the cab is always misted up but i guess that would have something to do with it.

Thanks guys.

I done this as a fella kindly helo me. Check my posts for the other way. But this worked for me and hope it helps you. Remove the glove box and you will see all the motors and flaps. With the car turned on press the various controls and you will soon work out which one is stuck (Its the one that doesn't move!!). I had a problem with the passenger side being cold regardless, turned out the motor had jammed. I just opened up the little motor gave it a nudge and a re-grease and jobs a good un.

Reactions: ALFAAA
I done this as a fella kindly helo me. Check my posts for the other way. But this worked for me and hope it helps you. Remove the glove box and you will see all the motors and flaps. With the car turned on press the various controls and you will soon work out which one is stuck (Its the one that doesn't move!!). I had a problem with the passenger side being cold regardless, turned out the motor had jammed. I just opened up the little motor gave it a nudge and a re-grease and jobs a good un.
i opened it up and it works now , thanks very much.